Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Waddup MMA Friends!

WELCOME!

All right. This is now the place to get up-to-date info on MMA without having to go to a ton of other sites. I will use RSS feeds to automatically bring in links from the "real" MMA blogs straight to this page, but I'll use this blog to provide concise info which I think will be of most interest to those of you who are casually following the world of MMA.
FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS:

The next time we're watching fights at my place is:


JUNE 16th @ 8:00PM

UFC 72: VICTORY


The fights are coming from Belfast, Ireland and the card is pretty sick. Anything for free is good, but there are some sincerely good match-ups.
Kampann just got dropped from the card due to a knee injury, so Franklin will be fighting Yushin Okami who just beat my man Mike "Quick" Swick. If Frankin (the ex-high school math teacher) wins this fight, he gets a shot at the title he just lost. Forrest Griffin will also make a come back that night. More info as the date approaches. It'll be potluck style like last time.
I'll kick out emails to the group as I update this site. Comments are open to anyone.






No comments:

Google