Thursday, June 28, 2007

BJ PENN Back on Top & Upcoming Events!

The TUF Finale was great, thanks to everyone who came! BJ PENN dominated and is waiting for the winner between the lightweight champ Shaun "The Muscle Shark" Sherk and Hermes Franca (who is coming off of his win over Spencer Fisher who looked extremely dominant over Sam Stout at UFN.

I just got back from Hotlanta GA so I will get on the updating since there are tons of exciting match ups coming down the pipe. I'll try to throw a few on right now.


Remember that crazy guy who knocked out Satan? He may be up against Griffen next:

Rumor: Houston Alexander vs. Forrest Griffin?




UFC 75: White confirms Cro Cop-Kongo clash



“I am one of the most dangerous strikers in the world, but unfortunately, I did not prove that reputation in my last fight. It was a great shock for me and I believe for all my fans and I was very disappointed. But I am a true professional and fighting is my life so I’m training harder than ever. And in the next fight I will be better than ever so I hope you will all be there to see it. I am going to beat my opponent. As I already told you, it was a shock for me and many people ask me if I am okay, if I am injured – it didn’t look good – that my ankle twisted, that my knee was looking bad, but it’s okay now. I have started running already, I started full training already and I am dying for my next fight.”

UFC 74: Respect is now official; Couture-Gonzaga to headline




You saw the Kos and St. Pierre are there too eh? This is the next fight we're getting (maybe at Matt's house?)

Thanks for letting me leech ufcmania!

No comments:

Google