Monday, June 11, 2007

Remember Kongo? Remember Cro Cop? Yeah...


Remember watching this big guy Kongo last time we watched a UFC event at my house? Well, he's back and it looks like he might be Cro Cop's next opponent. He's a striker, Cro Cop's a striker, so I think we're in for a good show. The match up is still speculation at this point, but it make sense. We'll see...

Dont' forget: this Wednesday night (June 13th) we're going to watch ULTIMATE FIGHT NIGHT (UFN) the free event that takes place once every two months or so, live from the Hard Rock..it's the same deal as the last time all of us got together at my place. The event actually takes place on Tuesday night, but because of work and family, we're going to record it and watch it on Wed. June 13th @ 8PM at my place. Just like last time, I am not going to find out any of the results so that it's a surprise to me (and you?). Check out the CARD HERE.

No comments:

Google