Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Just a quick post

The finale was good, although I didn't see it in its entirety and what I did see of it was on the "little screen" because I watched it online. Anyway, I am most disappointed by Tanner's loss to Grove but Grove is a good fighter despite the fact I think he's immature and wonky (I'm not a fan of the gangbanger mentality). I thought Diego Sanchez looked really good and, perhaps, his win over the always tough Fiorivanti was the most important thing we saw that night. I also think Dustin Hazelutt looked good and I think he'll be a force to be reckoned with in the WW division. Too bad Horn lost, I was rooting for him since I met him and he was such a cool guy.

Upcoming fights:

July 5 UFC 86

Main Card

Preliminary Card



July 19th: Ultimate Fight Night 14: Anderson Silva moves up to 205 to fight James Irvin

July 19th: Affliction: "Banned": Fedor vs. Silvia (watching that one online)

No comments:

Google