Tuesday, June 10, 2008

UFC Quick Quote: Michael Bisping is on a mission

michael bisping

The way I fought (on Saturday) is the way I used to fight in England, destroying guys. I don’t think I am anywhere near the finished product but I think I can go through the majority of the middleweight division. And if I want to take on Anderson Silva I have to get on my game. I have a long hard road ahead but I am willing to make the sacrifices. I will do it. I am on a mission. I would like to be the first UK guy to hold a UFC belt.”

– Michael Bisping tells the LancashireEveningTelegraph.com that he is gunning for UFC Middleweight Champion Anderson Silva. “The Count” has two fights in eight weeks at 185 pounds and has looked tremendous in both bouts. He most recently defeated Jason Day at UFC 85: “Bedlam” this past weekend at the O2 Arena in London, England, via first round technical knockout.

No comments:

Google