Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UFC 89 News and Jardine Talks Vera



Although I won't be hosting a UFC 89 party since I'll be out that night, I will be DVRing it and watching it at some point. Ryan, my buddy, wanted to know what time, but honestly I don't know if I'll even be watching it that night at all. I'm so busy these days that MMA is actually taking a back seat to other priorities (imagine that!). Actually one of the things I really love about MMA is that it's the only time I "hang out" with my friends unless it's one of those rare occasions when we actually set a date to go out with another couple or have someone over. OK, enough "married" talk, this is an MMA blog garshdarnit!

89 is awesome and it's free. Oct. 18th we get to see some amazing fights including, but no limited to, Leben/Bisping and Vera/Jardine. Check out Jardine talking Vera:

No comments:

Google