Thursday, July 10, 2008

Karo Speaks Out...I don't know about you, but this makes me want to see him fight!


“I have so much anger built up inside of me I just feel bad for whoever stands in front of me. But you know, its very important bro. I want this fight, but eventually I’ll fight Thiago on paper. In the rematch its going to be disturbing what I’m going to do to Thiago Alves. I promise to you, and I promise to everyone else it will be disturbing what I do to Thiago Alves. But its like I’ve never been stopped like that in a fight, never been robbed like that in a fight. At this point right now, I just have to think about my future fight. I can’t think about the fight with Alves, I can’t (think) that I wasn’t there mentally, that I was burnt out. All this shit was going on inside my head, but I can’t think about any of that stuff. Thiago, he won on paper, he beat me, he beat Matt Hughes, he deserves it. He took the fight very serious and the best man won that day. But at this point I want to make an example of Yoshida and everyone else who’s going to stand in front of me until I can get my title shot and get my title. Eventually it will happen I just gotta take the fight game very serious. My worst enemy has always been that I’ve been too talented to train, and now its catching up with me. I gotta start training or those guys will start catching up with me.”

Read the whole interview HERE at fightticker.com

1 comment:

Joon Oh said...

That is just about the most ridiculous statement I've ever heard.

Google