Tuesday, July 22, 2008

UFC 87 My Place, August 9th




Click here for the trailer--->UFC 87: Seek and Destroy Preview




I get to see my favorite fighter defend his belt from Jon Fitch who has won 16 fights in a row. Whoa, that's impressive, especially since I think eight of those have been in the UFC. I've got GSP all the way though. Rumor has it that if GSP defends the belt two or three times in a row, he'll move to middleweight and fight Anderson Silva if he's still on top.






Brock Lesnar, former pro-wrestler, will fight for the second time under the UFC banner. He dominated his first opponent until he was submitted at around the three minute marker. He looked like a beast despite the loss. This time he's fighting Heath Herring who likes to stand and throw leather. It's no mystery that Lesnar will look for the takedown and iniate his ground and pound. Special mma gloves were made for him since his hands are so big. Ugly tattoo on the chest.


b







No comments:

Google